MINI MILITIA TRICKS AND TIPS TO BE A PRO GAMER
Mini Militia Tricks & Tips
Mini militia has always been our favorite multiplayer game. You would have spent hours in playing mini militia game. Before you read this post answer the questions listed below.
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia Tricks And Tips
- Never get into a combat with a Pro player who has high scores and experience.
- Avoid using weapons like piston which does not make a powerful impact on enemies.
- Always, keep the weapon reloaded before engaging into a battle.
- Keep the fly power (blue bar) full whenever possible so that it will be useful when trying to escape from a battle.
- Avoid getting in the middle of the attack which is been carried out between other players unless knowing how to kill them both.
- Committing suicide is a better choice when the health is low rather than giving the points to the other player by killing.
- When a bomb has been thrown on you, sitting down would help the player to have less impact on one’s health.
- Place the poison grenade (green grenade) in the place where the opponents would spawn that will kill the opponent automatically.
- Try getting the powerful like shotgun, rifle, sniper, rocket launcher during the combat.
- Make a wise use of double guns.
- Shield and a pistol or revolver would make a great defence as well as offence.
- No use in getting into a combat with hackers, as they would be in god mode.
- Rocket launcher is the most powerful weapon, if you know to aim and shoot.
- Sniper Rifle and a killer sword is a great combination for long and short range encounters.
- Replace the weapons as soon as possible if the ammo get low without spare ammo to reload.
- Lower the shield when the bomb is being thrown at you could save one’s life.
- Melee will help you in giving extra boost.
- The user could choose the map in the lobby where the players get ready. Try clicking on the ‘Maps’ button to vote for the map.
- Switch to fist if it is very close encounter as the weapons may not make a great effect.
- Last, but not the least. Keep playing until you get good experience and compete with the opponents.
Thanks For reading. If you have found this article please share This on to your facebook wall.
Join Our Mini Militia Online Tournament.